The Dorset County Football Association are currently looking for a Head Coach/Team Manager for the Dorset County Women’s Football Team who enter the S&W Counties Championship Competition.
Purpose of post: To take responsibility for the Dorset Women’s Representative team on Match days, select the Playing Squad and manage any training sessions as required.
Position: Small Honoraria
• The welfare of the players
• Providing high quality coaching and support
• Selection of a squad of 16 players for matches
• To attend all matches
Key Skills and Experience required:
• FA Level 2 or working towards a Level 2
• Recognised First Aid Qualification
• Knowledge and Understanding of Child Protection issues and hold current FA Safeguarding Children certificate
• An accepted FA Disclosure and barring Service Disclosure (FA CRC)
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends
To be eligible for the Dorset Women’s team a player must not have played more than five matches at Step 6 and above in the Women’s Pyramid System (above County League) in the current or previous season.
The Dorset team will play three or four competitive matches against neighbouring Counties between July and November annually. Matches are normally scheduled on Sunday’s.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV with a covering letter with subject line “Dorset County Women’s Team Manager/Head Coach” to:
Colin Chainey via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dorset FA, Blandford Close, Hamworthy, Poole, BH15 4BF
Closing Date: Monday 29 April 2019