Local Ladies Football in Dorset
Inspiring Positive Change
The strategy outlines EIGHT transformational objectives to be achieved by 2024:-
• EARLY PARTICIPATION – Every primary school-aged girl to have equal access to football in school and in clubs.
• DEVELOPMENT PARTICIPATION – Every girl to have equal access to participate for fun, for competition and for excellence.
• CLUB PLAYER PATHWAY – Collaborate with clubs to develop an effective high-performance, inclusive player-centred pathway.
• ELITE DOMESTIC LEAGUES AND COMPETITIONS – Create the best professional women’s sports leagues and competitions in the world.
• ENGLAND – Win a major tournament.
• FOOTBALL FOR ALL – Recruit and support a motivated, diverse range of local leaders organising football for their communities.
• COACHING – Support the development of exceptional coaches at every level of the game who are representative of our society.
• REFEREEING – Ensure that every female referee afforded high-quality bespoke learning and development opportunities from grassroots through to the elite game.