Pro:Direct Academy Dorset.
Pro Direct Academy Dorset are currently recruiting for next season and have had some unexpected openings within our full time academy scholarship program.
LIMITED SPACES THIS YEAR AND WILL ONLY TAKE BETWEEN 20 - 25 PLAYERS.
We would love you to join us for a training session if you're interested in gaining a fantastic education and studying NCFE level 3 extended diploma in sport or a level 3 personal training third year course with us! Alongside working with full time coaches from the professional game alongside some amazing experience's!
Pro:Direct Dorset - Information:
- The program is a Full Time Scholarship (Both with Education and Football)
- To join the football side of the program you also must join the education. (This comes hand in hand)
- The qualification received will be a NCFE Level 3 in SPORT (The same as 3 A-Levels/BTEC Extended Level 3) or Level 3 Personal Training Course (This is a 3rd year qualification).
- This qualification is equivalent and valued the same as X3 (A* - C) A-Levels depending on grade received, meaning if your son/daughter wanted to go to university they can with the correct grades.
- If you do NOT pass your GCSE English/Maths in school it is a legal requirement to retake with us. We will provide education and exams for this whilst you are learning on the program with us.
- We have 3 squad's playing in competitive leagues. All transport is provided for game days.
- All education and football takes place at the Dorset FA County Ground (Unless for away games).
- Education comes first, you become a student - athlete when joining our program if your education isn't on point you won't participate in the football side.
- Our coaches are all UEFA Qualified coaches/Qualified teachers/lecturers.
- There is NO COST to join our program the only thing you will have to fund is kit (last's two years) and you need a laptop to be able to complete all work online.
- We have lots of pathways for all students - University/American Scholarship/Professional Contract/Semi-Professional Contract/Work placements.
If you're interested please contact Luke on his email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.