Grassroots Football Survey 2019-2020
2019/20 GRASSROOTS FOOTBALL SURVEY ANNOUNCED BY THE FA
The Football Association has today announced its annual survey for participants in Dorset to provide feedback on the grassroots football provision in the local area.
Players, coaches, parents, supporters, volunteers, referees, club and league officials across Dorset now have the opportunity to highlight areas where they require support, suggest areas for improvement and outline the impact of particular campaigns or schemes.
Since the online survey was originally launched, the responses of more than 100,000 grassroots participants have helped to inform the decision making and allocation of resources by The FA and respective County FAs. Results from the 2018/19 edition identified five key areas – both on and off the pitch – where a renewed focus is required:
1. Identify the resources and tools that clubs need the most support with
2. Foster the right experience for participants at this level of the game
3. Encourage young people to stay active in different roles across the game
4. Ensure the RESPECT campaign has a positive impact on all participants
5. Adapt to the changing nature of modern grassroots football
The survey should take around 10 minutes and if you complete it in full you can be entered into a draw for one of 12 prizes:
- 3 x pairs of tickets to an England men’s match at Wembley Stadium
- 3 x pairs of tickets to an FA Cup third round match of your choice
- 3 x sets of four tickets to a WSL match this season
- 3 x kit bundles to the value of £250 each
The survey is open until Friday 8th November 2019, 9.00am.
Tell us your views. Complete the Grassroots Football Survey and help Dorset FA make grassroots football great in Dorset.
Grassroots Football Survey 2019-20