FA Safeguarding Children Course
This course will help you to:
- Understand how safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
- Implement some simple steps to keep environments safe.
- Identify and respond appropriately to poor practice incidents.
- Recognise the different forms, signs and indicators of abuse, including grooming.
- Identify the barriers to children disclosing and reporting abuse.
- Respond appropriately to safeguarding disclosures and concerns.
- Record and report safeguarding concerns effectively.
- Seek advice, find resources and organisations who can help.
November 2020 – 6.30-9.30pm at Dorset FA, Hamworthy, Poole, BH15 4BF
Friday 4th December 2020 - 6.30-9.30pm at Dorset FA, Hamworthy, Poole, BH15 4BF
Online booking currently unavailable. To book please contact Jemma.Tewkesbury@dorsetfa.com