With it you can:
- Receive regular updates from the Equality and Children Protection (ECP) department via the Safeguarding page.
- View the CRB/ DBS and Safeguarding Children Workshop via the Club Status screen.
- Filter records by CRB/ DBS status (e.g. accepted, in progress, not started).
- Remove individuals who are no longer involved with the club.
- Add individuals missing from club records.
- Print the Safeguarding records of individuals at the club.
- View the Safeguarding profile of an individual by clicking on an individual’s FAN via the Club Status page (this will include information on CRB, Safeguarding Children Workshop, and Welfare Officers Courses).
The service is available to all volunteer Club and Youth League Welfare Officers only.
We hope that you find the new tools beneficially in your important role within affiliated football. Please help us to help you keep your records up to date by removing individuals no longer at your club.
To get started download the Online Safeguarding Service resource document below. For any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact Rosie Eggleston, safeguarding lead: Rosie.Eggleston@DorsetFA.com