Licensed Coaches must meet the following criteria:
• Hold a recognised and valid English/ UEFA coaching qualification
• Have an FA enhanced CRB/DBS check
• Commit to a minimum level of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) every year
• Retain in-date Safeguarding Children and Emergency Aid certificates
Why should I join:
• Official FA Licensed Coach Photo Licence
• Access to the FA Licensed Coaches' Club Website
• Ballot entry for 100 pairs of free tickets to all England team home matches
• 10% discount on FA Learning National Courses
• Exclusive FA Licensed Coaches Continuous Professional Development Events held locally, Regionally and Nationally
• Access to UEFA's 3D Animation Tool, Tactx
• Discounts on Wembley Stadium Tours
• Options to purchase: Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance, Starter Pack, IPRS Physiocare, Subscription to the Boot Room – FA’s Magazine
Upcoming Events in Dorset:
Monday 31 March 2014 - Developing Defending Play @ Dorchester Sports Centre 6pm - 9pm
Hours Accredited: 3 hours
Level: 1 & 2
Gain some ideas to develop a greater understanding of defending, individually and collectively for your team. The session will be aimed at coaches working in the development phase (12-16 years), but will be applicable to whatever level or age coaches are working with. The workshop will be led by FA Senior Regional Coach Development Manager - Tony McCallum.
Friday 25th April 2014 - Developing Attacking Play @ DCFA 6.30pm - 9.30pm
Hours Accredited: 3 Hours
Level: 1&2 An opportunity to pick up some ideas to develop a more creative attacking style to your team. The session will be aimed at coaches working primarily within the Professional phase (17-21 years), but will be applicable to whatever age or level you are working with.
Thursday 15th May 2014 - FA Youth Review - Formats of Football @ Sturminster Newton FC 6:30pm-9:30pm
Hours Accredited: 3 hours
Level 1 & 2
Youth football is changing! Gain an insight into the future game through Mini- Youth Football; and the benefits that it will have for our young players.
Thursday 19th June 2014 - Youth Pre Season Programme @ DCFA 6:30pm-9:30pm
Hours Accredited: 3hours
Level 1& 2
This session will focus on pre season preparation for coaches of young players. The evening will comprise of a theory based introduction and then supported by practical examples to reinforce the key messages focusing on how players learn, FUNdamental movements and effective practice design.
All of the workshops above can be enrolled online via www.dorsetfa.com/coaches or alternatively contact Andrew Battison (Football Development Officer) via e-mail Andrew.email@example.com or telephone (01202) 688279, 07908 647054.
Reports on previous Events:Level 3 and 4 Event - September 2013 Developing a Coaching and Playing Philosophy - June 2013