To aid coaches and Clubs in planning their Courses/CPD, we produce an annual calendar of Coach Education.
To view this use the link below:
There are separate areas in which coaches can undertake courses to progress their knowledge and skills as a coach. These include:
• The Core Coaching Qualifications. This covers the Level One Award and Level Two Coaching Certificate, which run regularly throughout Dorset. To find out more about the Core Coaching Qualifications follow the subsequent links:
The UEFA B License is run on a national scale. To find out more about National Courses or to view the coaching pathways please Click Here.
• The Youth Coaching Qualifications. These courses specialise in the coaching of young/youth players. In the County this comprises of the Youth Award - Modules 1 and 2 Courses. To find out more about The Youth Coaching Qualifications follow the subsequent links:
• The Additional Coaching Qualifications. These are courses which focus on separate areas of football, such as coaching Futsal, coaching Disabled Footballers and the Junior Football Leaders’s course. To find out more about the Additional Coaching Qualifications follow the subsequent links:
• Other Courses. These may include Emergency Aid, Safeguarding Children or Welfare Officers workshops. A certain number of qualified individuals will be required in clubs to acquire Charter Standard Status..
- Safeguarding Workshop
- Emergency Aid
- Basic First Aid for Sport
- Welfare Officers Workshop
Please note: once the application is submitted, the money paid for the course is neither refundable nor transferable unless the course is cancelled by the Dorset County Football Association Limited. All applications must be submitted at least 14 days prior to the commencement date of the course and a place can only be allocated once the Course fee has been fully paid. Where possible, confirmation with course details will be sent via email, please ensure your records with us are up to date