Affiliation to Dorset County FA
Affiliating to your County Football Association will provide;
- Entry into Affiliated Leagues
- Provision of suitable Public Liability Insurance cover for your club, team and players
- Eligibility to participate in County FA competitions
- Eligibility to participate in National FA competitions
- Opportunities to apply for grant aid and funding from The FA
- Access to information and advice from the County FA personnel, FA Regional National Game Manager and FA Regional Facility Managers
- Access to FA and County FA publications and resources
- Opportunities to participate in FA football development schemes such as Charter Standard Awards
- The opportunity to make your Club’s view known on the future development of the game to both County FA’s and The FA
- All Clubs must affiliate to their parent County Football Association, and also affiliate to the appropriate League that they wish to join for the upcoming season.
Please note that it is mandatory for all teams in Dorset to have Personal Accident Insurance in place prior to playing any fixtures (this includes friendlies).
Affiliation Process 2016-2017
We are now inviting all Dorset FA Clubs to affiliate electronically for next season through the Whole Game System (WGS).
Passwords can be re-set using the following link (even if you have not used our online services previously):
The deadline for completing your club affiliation and payment of your affiliation fees is 30 June 2016.
Once you have logged into your Club Dashboard, click onto the 'Club Secretary’ tab, then click on ‘Affiliation 2016-2017’ on the left hand side of the screen to start the affiliation process.
Please be aware that the affiliation process can be completed in more than one session. Club information will be carried over from the previous season. Please take time to check that this is all correct, and amend any information where necessary.
The Portal will recognise which County Cup Competition your team is eligible to enter. For open age (adult) clubs, entry into the relevant County Cup Competition is mandatory for first teams and optional for all other teams. For youth clubs, all teams within a club must be entered into the relevant County Cup Competition.
Once you have completed your affiliation and clicked 'Submit for Approval' on Step 7, the County FA will then review your application. Once your application has been approved by the County FA, an invoice for your affiliation fees will be generated, and you will be notified accordingly.
Payment can either be made via the WGS Portal via a secure payment page (Barclaycard Smartpay), alternatively you can make a payment via BACS, cheque or credit card. Please phone the County Office for payment details.
Please note that your affiliation number for Season 2016-2017 will be generated upon successful receipt of all the affiliation requirements.
If you are a new Club, then please contact us as soon as possible providing your proposed club name, secretary details (name, address, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number) and then we can provide you with access to the Whole Game System.